Tuesday, June 10, 2008

BLOGFOLIO INTRODUCTION

Greetings. Welcome to my blog. I am priveledged to be in IT 648 this summer. The purpose of this site is to post course reflections related to assignments, readings, and other topics related to Telecommunications. The Blog serves as a collaborative medium where we can all create knowledge by responding to each others course reflections.

I titled my Blog Web-Based Instruction 2008 becuase Web-based instruction is not only a part of Telecommunications but its also the topic of my dissertation research. Over the next ten weeks I will not only be posting course reflections from this course but I will share with each of you some of my research findings on the topic of Web-based instruction. I urge each of you to respond to my post and offer me criticism to help me as I complete my dissertation.

I will be posting links to different articles as well as Web sites relating to telecommunications and specifically relating to Web-based instruction. I will also be posting pictures as well of many of my personal colleagues, family, and friends.

No comments: